1. It is your responsibility to find out if your insurance covers chiropractic care performed by Dr. Suan Ford. We will assist you as best we can but YOU have the contract with the insurance company. If referrals are needed and not presented to us, you will not be able to have another appointment until a valid one is produced. Again, it is your responsibility to get the referral from your primary doctor. If one is not obtained and you are seen for an adjustment, you will be personally responsible for the bill.
2. Same day cancellations and failure to show appointments will be subject to a $25 fee that is not reimbursable by your insurance company. This must be paid on your next office visit. You will be allowed one emergency cancellation or miss per year without being charged the $25 fee.
3. Many insurance companies do not reimburse Chiropractors for examinations, yet we are required to perform them. This includes Medicare and BlueCross as well as others. Please be advised that you will be responsible to pay for examinations when they are performed.
4. Many insurance companies do not reimburse Chiropractors for performing physical therapy. Please be advised that you will be responsible to pay for these services that enhance your adjustment. This includes moist heat, ice, electrical stimulation and ultrasound.
5. Deductibles are to be paid at the beginning of the term, as you use them (ie - you will only be charged for what you use, not the whole amount).
6. Co-pays are due at time of service.